Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
a. Delivery, Shipping and Customs Policy
- Postage and packaging costs to the UK, Europe and the Rest of the World are determined by weight – for details on our postage and packaging costs please see the ‘postage and packaging costs’ section of this website.
- All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability but is is our target to ship good within 48 hours of receipt of your completed order and receipt in full of your payment for the purchased goods and delivery charges for that order.
- We reserve the right to ship products at a later date (up to 28 days after purchase) where the product ordered is not in stock at the time of purchase. In this situation you will be contacted and offered a full refund instead of delivery of the product.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes or action outside our direct control. If such disruption occurs you will be offered delivery via an alternative delivery or fulfilment company where possible or offered a full refund. Please note that when using an alternative delivery method, postage costs may change.
- If you are ordering a product from outside the UK the recipient of the product is responsible for all customs duties or tariffs incurred in the country to which the products are shipped. Your order may also be subject to delay or be opened and searched by local customs authorities when entering the destination country. Please note that we are unable to provide specific information on customs duties or tariffs.
b. Delivery Methods and Times Within The UK
- We normally use the Royal Mail First Class Mail for deliveries by Letter, Large Letter and Packet, depending on package size and weight, for which the Royal Mail endeavours to normally deliver the next working day.
c. Delivery Methods and Times to Europe and the Rest of the World
- We use the Royal Mail for our Europe and Rest of the World deliveries. We cannot guarantee that the Royal Mail will achieve delivery within the suggested delivery targets. During exceptional circumstances, particularly where problems may arise in various parts of the world, there may be extended delays.
Airmail Delivery Times
- The Royal Mail normally delivers a parcel to Europe within 3 working days.
- The Royal Mail normally delivers a parcel to worldwide destinations within 5 working days.
Surface Mail Delivery Times
- The Royal Mail normally delivers a parcel to Western Europe in up to 2 weeks from date of posting.
- The Royal Mail normally delivers a parcel to Eastern Europe in up to 5 weeks from date of posting.
- The Royal Mail normally delivers a parcel to North America in up to 6 weeks from date of posting.
- The Royal Mail normally delivers a parcel to South America, Africa and Asia in up to 8 weeks from date of posting.
- The Royal Mail normally delivers a parcel to Australasia in up to 12 weeks from date of posting.
RETURN / REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
a. Cancellation Rights
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your purchase. To exercise this right you must notify us in writing by letter sent recorded delivery within 7 working days from the day after you receive your goods. A telephone call is not a valid cancellation.
- No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used the product unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
- A refund will not be issued until we have received the product and have checked to ensure it is in perfect condition and has not been used.
- Refunds will be credited back to you in the same way as you paid – for example, if you paid by debit or credit card, the refund will be issued back to this card. If payment was made through Paypal, the refund will be returned to your Paypal account.
b. Returns of Cancelled Goods
Please observe the following procedure for all cancelled goods that do not have a defect that you wish to return to us.
- Carefully repackage the product, including the delivery note. If you no longer have the delivery note, write your name, address and telephone number on a piece of paper along with the order number and include with the product. A return shipping label was included with the order; use this for the return address. If you have mislaid the return shipping label, please send to the address shown below. We will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state and/or you have not advised us in writing.
- You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product. Ensure that the correct postage is paid on the return delivery of the parcel as it is Company Policy not to accept any deliveries where a postage surcharge is applicable.
- We recommend that all returns be sent by registered post to ensure you have a record of the return.
- We do not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us. Where this occurs, you claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
- If you fail to return the product to us, we reserve the right to make arrangements for the product to be collected from you, and the full cost of this collection will be passed on to you.
- As stated above, refunds will not be issued until the product has been returned to us and has been checked to ensure it is in perfect condition and has not been used.
- Returned cancelled products that are unused and in perfect condition and complying with the full terms and conditions stated here may be returned promptly to this address: